The Google Play Gift Card is one single card that can be used on multiple places to make purchases. Once you redeem Google Play Store Gift card code, the amount gets added to your Google Play balance. This balance can be used to purchase Google’s services like games, music, movies, books, fun and more. Also, you can use this to make in-app purchases in apps and games like PUBG, Bike Mayhem, GTA: San Andreas, Minecraft, Real Steel, GTA: Vice City, etc. Some gift cards include promotions too that gives you an extra reward for redeeming gift cards.
Buying Google Play gift cards is simple and there are multiple ways to do it. Click the link to know your nearest retailer to buy Google Play gift cards. You can also send these gift cards online by mail to your friends as gifts. You can Make Google Play Gift Card Recharge online within minutes and earn money to your Google Play account instantly.
Useful link: Download Google Play Store for PC Windows XP/7/8.1/10
How to Redeem a Google Play Gift Card Code on Android
So let now see how to redeem code for Play Store from a Google Play Gift Card.
1. Firstly open the Google Play app on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu button (three horizontal lines) from the top left.
3. Tap on Redeem.
4. Enter or paste your Play Store gift card redeem code.
5. As soon as you do this, you will get a confirmation that you have successfully redeemed Play Store code.
6. Also, you get a notice that you have earned rewards which is ultimately money to your Play Store account.
Now you have two options to choose from.
7. Tap Get to claim your Google Play reward.
8. Tap Not now to use your reward later whenever you need to.
You can always find it under view saved rewards.
How to View Saved Play Store Reward Codes
You can view all you saved and unused Play Store redeem codes under one place.
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android phone/tablet.
2. Tap the Menu icon from the top left to expand it.
3. Now tap on Account.
4. Scroll down and tap on Rewards to open.
Here you can find your saved Google Play gift codes to redeem.
Useful link: Play Store Not Working or Downloading | Working Fixes
How to Redeem Google Play Gift Code Using a Computer
1. Open any browser on your computer (PC/Mac).
2. Go to play.google.com/redeem.
3. Enter your Play Store Redeem code.
4. Click Redeem.
How to Redeem Gift Code got from Google Play gift emails
If you get a Google Play gift code via email, let us see how to redeem.
1. Find and open the email you received from the purchaser of your gift card.
2. Select Redeem Gift.
3. The purchaser would have mentioned the details on how to redeem gift code. So follow the on-screen instructions provided in the mail.
1. You can only send digital gifts to the registered recipients of the same country as you are.
2. You can always ask your purchaser to resend your gift card in case you deleted or can’t find the email.
How to Redeem Google Play Gift Code When Making a Purchase on Google Play
To do this, just proceed with the normal checkout process until you see the payment methods listed. You can see a down arrow next to the payment method.
Select it to expand. Click Redeem. Enter your redeem code.
Google Play Gift Card – FAQs
1. Are Google Play Cards International?
No. You cannot use the Google Play gift cards outside the country you purchased. This is because of the Google Play gift cards region-locked. So in most cases, you cannot redeem a Google Play card in another country. So make a check before you buy whether you can use them internationally.
2. Can’t claim rewards when redeeming
This happens when you claim rewards from an unsupported device. So when you redeem, the gift card balance will not be added to your account. To get your rewards you must do it once again from a supported device.
Useful link: How to Log In/Log Out Play Store Account
That’s all about Google Play Store gift cards. Can’t find something you need, leave it in the comments below.